Sweet Quiz !

ellicat

post-564-144599086681_thumb.jpg

post-564-144599086693_thumb.jpg

www.blendsmokedhoney.com

This will be the sweet prize for the "Sweet Quiz" thanks to Sweresy.

Sweresy has recently gone into the honey business, producing this unique smoked honey blend.

I highly recommend a visit to his website to checkout the mouthwatering useage suggestions. This honey is more than just a toast topping !

A big thanks to Kris for sponsoring the quiz.

The Quiz

I will give clues of a particular aquatic life-form three times a day around 7am, midday and 7pm.

Members PM their answer to me.

I will update this thread with the number of correct and total answers.

I will PM back 'Yes' or 'No' as an response.

If you are incorrect you can have another guess three hours after the time the PM was sent.

You can enter no more than once per 3 hours to a maximum of 3 times per day.

After I have 6 correct answers I will notify in the thread and introduce a different aquatic life-form.

Only the 6 that guessed the first aquatic life-form will be eligible to guess that aquatic life-form.

The process will continue, reducing the number of eligible entrants by 2 each time.

No Latin or Greek Answers. Elops IS eligible, so look out ! .

The winner of the final will be sent a jar of Sweresy's Smoked Honey which is as sweet a prize I can think of !! :P

Of course there is also the allure of bragging rights too. B)

Good luck competitors. :)

I will give clues of a particular aquatic life-form three times a day around 7am, midday and 7pm.

I thought the 7am claim may have been a bit ambitious for you Brian .......... Come on old man, some of us have to go to work ......... :P

I gave myself an out with "around" :P:lol:

Sorry - I'm crook with the flu/chest infection. I did change the times to better accommodate you workers, so it's the thought that counts. :silly:

Well we have had a first with 3 correct answers from

kmcrosby, crazywalrus and oldscaley.

Unfortunately for Steve he was 6 minutes slower than Ted and misses out on the final :( . Next time.

Well done to Kelvin and Ted on getting through and also to everyone that played.

The answer was mudskipper.

Well done CW and Kelvin. Looking forward to a rematch. Thanks again, Brian, for keeping it interesting. :cheer:

Well we have had a first with 3 correct answers from

kmcrosby, crazywalrus and oldscaley.

Unfortunately for Steve he was 6 minutes slower than Ted and misses out on the final :( . Next time.

Well done to Kelvin and Ted on getting through and also to everyone that played.

The answer was mudskipper.

Archived