Sweet Quiz !

ellicat

• 1 month later...

Just tried Kris' Smoked Honey for breakfast for the first time on thick streaky bacon and WOWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!! Absolutely mind blowing!! Unfortunately as I was halfway through setting a world record for devouring a plate of food I realised I should have taken a photo of my fare (to make the rest of you drool ...... :P ) so I'll do that next time. I still need to take a peek at the Facebook recipes for further ideas although I bought some fresh figs yesterday so am thinking that could work. Will be grabbing some more once it's finished plus want to give some to a mate who always puts on great feeds at his place for us.

Thanks Kris - hope the jars are flying off the shelves for you.

• 2 weeks later...
Just tried Kris' Smoked Honey for breakfast for the first time on thick streaky bacon and WOWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!! Absolutely mind blowing!! Unfortunately as I was halfway through setting a world record for devouring a plate of food I realised I should have taken a photo of my fare (to make the rest of you drool ...... :P ) so I'll do that next time. I still need to take a peek at the Facebook recipes for further ideas although I bought some fresh figs yesterday so am thinking that could work. Will be grabbing some more once it's finished plus want to give some to a mate who always puts on great feeds at his place for us.

Thanks Kris - hope the jars are flying off the shelves for you.

Stoked you love it mate!! Yep can't keep up at the moment, but thats not a bad thing! Look forward to future pix ;)

cheers

• 1 year later...

Just noticed that Kris' Blend smoked honey is about to hit he shelves of Super Butcher - great stuff and well done Kris!!!  I also read the article in my local paper (South East Advertiser or something like that?) a couple of months back.  Love how you came up with the idea - good old wine session eh!!!

Archived