Valued members

Luvit

After seeing the offer from Alaskanaturally to take Bersim (James) out fishing while on his USA holiday I though I would jot down a few thoughts.

The way Alaskanaturally (Martin and Ruta) have conducted themselves on the forum is to be commended. Having the forethought to join a fishing forum in the country they intend on visiting and sharing their writing abilities before arriving is refreshing. With professional reports, photos and sharing their local techniques they are valuable members. I enjoy fishing with new people to see how they do things differently and very occasionally they might pick up something I do differently. :whistle: As fisher people we never stop learning and the opportunity to fish with others from afar is not be missed.

I look forward to hopefully meeting Martin and Ruta when they visit and hopefully we can get out for a fish. ;)

Well said Wayne! They are constantly putting up insightful reports full of information and best of all, quality fish! Thanks again for the very generous offer that I sadly can't take. I hope to also meet them on their trip to Australia. Hopefully you guys get plenty of fishing in while you are here!

James

Archived