Morning walk with Joe

bersim

Joe and I headed out for a walk and fish this morning with the hopes of getting onto a few nice bass! Although the fishing wasn't amazing it was great to have a chat and enjoy the morning before the heat. We still managed a few bass but had to work very hard for them. It's far better than sitting at home thinking about fishing :P

post-11154-144599089415_thumb.jpg

post-11154-144599089425_thumb.jpg

If I remember correctly this was a megabass doppler tail spin vibe that Joe was using

post-11154-144599089435_thumb.jpg

post-11154-144599089444_thumb.jpg

post-11154-144599089454_thumb.jpg

This may be my last post before I head off to largemouth bass territory so I hope everyone has a merry Christmas! (Although there's a fair chance I'll get out for a quick session before we leave on Monday :evil: )

James

Thanks Ted! Hopefully I'll get the opportunity!

Thanks James! It was a nice morning walk around the NPD with a couple of bass landed. I think I may have gotten a little toasted by the heat. Enjoy your US holiday and make sure you spend all your $ on fishing gear!

Cheers... Joe.

I noticed that my hands were a bit red from the heat of the sun! Thanks Joe, we'll definitely make the most of it and I'll stock up on all types of US lures at the bass pro shops in Vegas!

James

Archived