Absolutely Crazy Times

Dinodadog

I can not figure it out, NPD is usually a better winter fishery than summer from the boats. Last winter the bass let us down on lures, but now in the middle of summer they have come back whacking lures all over the place.

Saturday morning I managed 18 on lures from 49 bass caught when I was on my pat malone. Then sunday morning with Luke managed 36 on lures from 45 bass and one yella.

It was amazing also that on saturday most fish came from the port side of the boat and on sunday morning most fish came from portside by a mile.

Yes very few hits, misfits, nearlies and bulldust just genuine reel fish :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Dino

post-1453-144599089878_thumb.jpg

post-1453-144599090311_thumb.jpg

post-1453-144599090323_thumb.jpg

post-1453-144599090334_thumb.jpg

post-1453-144599090344_thumb.jpg

Well done again Dino & Luke! It's been tough on landbased fishing at the dams since the storms from the previous week. The schools of larger bass are scattered and it takes many many casts to land a bass > 47cm. But to keep us interested there are plenty of 24-32cm baby bass and they love anything shiny. Happy fishing!

Cheers... Joe.

Well done again Dino & Luke! It's been tough on landbased fishing at the dams since the storms from the previous week. The schools of larger bass are scattered and it takes many many casts to land a bass > 47cm. But to keep us interested there are plenty of 24-32cm baby bass and they love anything shiny. Happy fishing!

Cheers... Joe.

Usually this time of year I go skinny creek fishing, only trouble this year most small streams are to dry or weeded up. Might have to do a trip to the GC hinterland.

Dino

Cheers... Joe.

And the land based spots have been getting a hammering

Archived