HO-HO-HO `tis Xmas time again.

Gad

`Tis the time of ‘good-will’ and peace to all of mankind, unless you carry an AK47 or stow crackers in your vest.

Time of year to greet the neighbours with a, ‘Merry Xmas & Happy New Year’, while hoping that, the one obnoxious prick and anothers` constantly yapping dog, have heart attacks before the holiday period ends.

Flickering lights on family Xmas trees, that is if you remembered to replace the blown flicker fuse. Tinsel decorating anything and everything, and the dog`s in sunnies and crappy tacky reindeer antlers.

The time of families and friends gatherings, sharing the Spirit of Xmas, enjoying some liquid Xmas cheer and making a little din, while others full of discounted spirits sound like Santa has left them another boxing ring.

From me and mine to you and yours and please put SAFE in, Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year.

PS… I still think it`s odd that some people look forward to an over-weight freak, in his red and white costume cumming down their chimney on Xmas Eve….. each to their own :P

Archived