Stay Safe & have a Happy New Year

Gad

I wanted to wish you all a start of another year greeting, but it is difficult in today's world to know exactly what to say without offending someone, so I wish to say the following:

I wish you a fiscally successful, personally fulfilling and medically uncomplicated recognition of the onset of the generally accepted calendar year 2015, but not without due respect for the calendar of choice of other cultures whose contributions to society have helped make our country great (not to imply that Australia is necessarily greater than any other country) and without regard to the race, creed, colour, age, physical ability, religious faith or sexual preference of the wishee.

By accepting this greeting, you are accepting these terms:

This greeting is subject to clarification or withdrawal. It is freely transferable with no alteration to the original greeting. It implies no promise by the wisher to actually implement any of the wishes for her/him or others and is void where prohibited by law, and is revocable at the sole discretion of the wisher.

The wish is warranted to perform as expected within the usual application of good tidings for a period of one year or until the issuance of a new wish at the sole discretion of the wisher.

From me and mine to you and yours, stay safe and be aware, the idiots will be out in large numbers tonight and tomorrow

I wanted to wish you all a start of another year greeting, but it is difficult in today's world to know exactly what to say without offending someone, so I wish to say the following:

.......................................................................................... From me and mine to you and yours, stay safe and be aware, the idiots will be out in large numbers tonight and tomorrow

Well there you go, you've just gone and offended me, my family and my closest friends ........... :P Happy new year to you too Gad - looking forward to more of your sports updates and the return to dominance of the mighty QLDERS!!!!

....... From me and mine to you and yours, stay safe and be aware, the idiots will be out in large numbers tonight and tomorrow

Well there you go, you've just gone and offended me, my family and my closest friends ........... :P Happy new year to you too Gad - looking forward to more of your sports updates and the return to dominance of the mighty QLDERS!!!!

Kelvin, don`t be so down on yourself laddie, you ask far too many relevant questions in your pursuit for better fishing, boating, etc to be harshly rated :) …. an idiot naaahh, painful… maybe :P

just joking, enjoy your holidays

Archived