2015 AFO NRL Tipping & Supercoach Comps

ellicat

Early days yet, Kelvin, with more rounds to come than we have had so far. And I will be out of the country for most of June so will be guessing my tips for a few weeks over origin period so might come back and find I am back in the chasing group. :blush:

Funny season though. Who would have picked the top four would include Broncos and Cowboys and the bottom two would be manly :woohoo: and parra?

Still struggling with the SuperCoach. Starting to remember to use trades and to check the teams for late changes, but doubt I will get anywhere near Ted by the end of the season. Hopefully the weather is starting to settle so might get to more fishing and less footy watching.

Still struggling with the SuperCoach. Starting to remember to use trades and to check the teams for late changes, but doubt I will get anywhere near Ted by the end of the season. Hopefully the weather is starting to settle so might get to more fishing and less footy watching.

Ah yes, but Ted has a secret weapon ........ his boat has been out of action so he has nothing better to do ......... ;) All you Supercoachers need to start offering him deckie spots to pre-occupy him!!!!

• 3 months later...

Good luck with the SC, Brian. I abandoned my super coach aspirations when I went to Asia in June - way too much time needed to do it properly. But I will have another crack next year because it is a great challenge.

Don't give up on the tipping either. If I get them all wrong this week and you get them all right you are in with a chance. :P Thankfully the Broncos and Cowboys have gone well this season because I can't tip against either of them. I guess if the Tigers had have had a better season you might be on top of the tipping.

Thanks for organising again Brian. It is always fun.

Yes, thanks again Brian. It is always fun and adds a bit of fun to the footy season. I was following the final in the SuperCoach final last night. Absolute nail biter. :woohoo:

Go Broncos and/or Cowboys!!!

congrats to Steve for the great win in the tipping.

cheers to all my fellow also rans :lol:

thanks ecat for setting it up again this year :)

Yep, congrats Steve, far too good for us. I'll correct Brian however, the ladder clearly shows that I came 2nd and him 3rd, based on my superior ability to totally guess how many points the winning teams would win by (that is, when I actually managed to pick the team that would win ......).

Managed to slip back to my old ways in our school's tipping comp (ie. got totally dominated by 50yr old women who wouldn't know a football from a tennis racquet ......... ). GO THE BRONCOS!!!!!!!!

Yep, congrats Steve, far too good for us. I'll correct Brian however, the ladder clearly shows that I came 2nd and him 3rd, based on my superior ability to totally guess how many points the winning teams would win by (that is, when I actually managed to pick the team that would win ......).

Managed to slip back to my old ways in our school's tipping comp (ie. got totally dominated by 50yr old women who wouldn't know a football from a tennis racquet ......... ). GO THE BRONCOS!!!!!!!!

No science in my win, Kelvin. I can't find it in my heart to tip against the Cowboys or Broncos so them finishing in the top 3 was great for my tipping. :cheer: and having a wife who is quite happy to watch every game most weekends helps as well. :P

Congrats on the SuperCoach win Brian. That takes real skill, dedication and heap of time. Let's do it all again next year.

Archived