Not just me broken

Dinodadog

Back in the saddle yesterday after only a couple of fishing trips over the last month. Physio taped up my crook knee which allowed me a bit more movement so I couldnt wait to get back in the boat. At the gate Ray offered me a lend of one of his rear elecy motors as mine is in the repair shop, then when I launched the remote on my front motor did not want to work, so Ray said I have a spare just have to tune it to your motor, I said thanks and oh shit I cant remember how to do that so Ray reached up and pressed the buttom on my elecy till it tuned itself in.What a bloke that Ray is :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

So off I went pulled a couple of pots no shrimp, so started trolling, then a bit further down the dam pulled a couple more pots and got plenty of shrimp, seems like they are on the move up the dam.

On the troll again and hooked up to something solid, got it half way in then it was gone, thought to myself that felt like a yella, then within a few more metres I was on again another solid hookup and this time I got it in and was a nice yella. Stopped at 2 spots and baitfished for a tally of 16 bass and 12 forkies. For awhile it was bass, forkie, bass, forkie. Anyway it was great to get back out in the fresh air away from that doom and gloom TV

Dino

post-1453-144599100156_thumb.jpg

post-1453-144599100171_thumb.jpg

post-1453-144599100182_thumb.jpg

post-1453-144599100195_thumb.jpg

post-1453-144599100206_thumb.jpg

That's a solid looking yella Dino. I managed to mess up my knee whilst out in the middle of nowhere, fishing last year. I was very lucky I had a mate with me who walked a few km to get the yaks and then basically towed me back to the car. An emergency surgery later, and I was laid up for several weeks without a fish lol....It messes with your head ha ha ha!!!

Archived