Hinterland Happiness MRC

Dinodadog

Had a baby sitting job down in the GC hinterland, well the wife done the baby sitting our 14 year old grandson, while I done a bit of fishing. That was when I was on my feet, the grass was over a meter high and with a crook leg it made the going tuff. I had another tumble but managed to land the right way this time. I cant work out why its taking so long for my leg to get better :blink::blink:

A couple weeks a go the bass were hitting the surface lures, but this trip I couldnt get one on surface. Caught plenty of bass and also missed a lot of short strikers. Hilite of the trip though was getting a nice 45cm mary river cod from a spot that I have been saying for a few years, has just got to be a cod in there. I also said to the wife on the way down, its about time I caught another cod.

Dino

post-1453-14459910165_thumb.jpg

post-1453-144599101661_thumb.jpg

post-1453-144599101672_thumb.jpg

post-1453-144599101682_thumb.jpg

post-1453-144599101692_thumb.jpg

I've been so busy I haven't even had time to reply to your MRC report :ohmy: Awesome cod Dino and lovely shots of it in the water! Now that I'm pretty much on holidays I can finally fish again :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: I don't think I've been out for 3 weeks which is a record :blink:

James

Out of those 3 trolling might be your lucky one as there are not any schools about at the moment. A lot of the time we are picking up random bass that are not showing up on the sounder, unlike a couple of months a go, where we could see the schools easy.

Dino

Archived