Gold Coast JP.

rayke1938

Latest Fishing Wold newsletter
/>http://www.fishingworld.com.au/news/jack-guru-lands-gold-coast-jungle-perch?utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Newsletter+14+May+2015+Jack+guru+lands+Gold+Coast+jungle+perch++Video+Luring+black+bream++New+minister+signals+positive+change+for+NSW+anglers++Fishos+Winter-Long+issue+is+out+now&utm_content=Newsletter+14+May+2015+Jack+guru+lands+Gold+Coast+jungle+perch++Video+Luring+black+bream++New+minister+signals+positive+change+for+NSW+anglers++Fishos+Winter-Long+issue+is+out+now+CID_c4a99fc099900409eb8d3fb5631dc27c&utm_source=Email%20marketing%20software&utm_term=his%20latest%20catch

Cheers

Ray

Hi Ray, like me i am sure you feel this is a great catch and release, i am sure you are aware of the fingerling release in the same area.

I spoke to Michael who is in charge of the fingerling project, he was telling me that Jungle Perch were native down to the Richmond River and that one of their brood stock at the Bribie centre we visited came from the Brunswick River.

Both these comments were a surprise to me, with a bit of luck they will breed and get back to some reasonable numbers on the Goldy, cheers wayne

Archived