1st knobby in a while

tugger

Got out with my son and a mate Saturday for a quick offshore trip before the wind got up later in the morning the conditions early were awesome and 1 of my quickest trips out to my grounds.

My son got on the board early and kept outfishing us all morning with good snaps around 50cm each time, I did drop a good fish with the line through the reef wearing through.

I got a better model before the bite dropped off and my 1st snap with a decent bump on the head in a while.

post-4390-144599117501_thumb.jpg

We had a quick look in closer to point lookout to get out of the wind and have a better run home against the Island.

Would have to be 1 of my easiest runs offshore and the bay for a long time a pleasure to be out with the bonus of some good fish to bring home.

post-4390-144599117512_thumb.jpg

Here's Julian following me home through the bay

post-4390-144599117508_thumb.jpg

Had fresh snapper in beer batter for tea last night and everyone commented it was very tastey.

Both my kids have grown leaving me in their shadow must be the diet of good fish their whole lives :cheer:

Nice work Mark, good size snap there and plenty of decent ones to make up a good box. Bit better than my donut last night!!! Had an interesting experience with a tug boat last night that I'll chat to you about next time. Good luck tomorrow Wayne - I'll be thinking of you while I'm at school ........ :silly:

Archived