Image Posting

ellicat

I am struggling with the image uploading.

I go "Insert other media"  /  "Insert Existing Attachment"

At that point it takes me to my Attachments pages which is 88 pages long. They do not seem to be in any order/category. (Maybe date ?)

Anyway, I uploaded an image to use just before and cannot find it (without going through the 88 pages) to post in a thread.

What am I doing wrong ?

Am I missing something where I can post direct to a thread without first adding an image to my gallery category ?

Interesting. It does not appear that way to me. In fact it is very similar to before except easier as I can upload several image (fast) and insert as a I please.

May need to webby to work his magic with some screen shots for this as I lack the terminology to explain without pictures :P

Angus

I'm using the latest Firefox.

I get close when I try to 'drag and drop'.

I have just gone through the process and taken screenshots.....but I can't post them (Doh!), so I added a gallery called Website Problems Screenshots etc.

I will try to add the sequence from there but, John, if you can't see them here please look at my gallery. :)

large.a.JPG.16d65009239933640adab0a014f7large.aa.JPG.7f78b92aa7ee6106676f69f0ba4large.aaa.JPG.b69f895c48dffb28fef0960291large.aaaa.JPG.9426d7739a8bc4993701da48c

I did not select the blue circled option.large.aaaaa.JPG.2ecfcf1566fe7357f5c41a07

Result after hitting Submit.

large.aaaaaa.JPG.4a490acd429222352d322bc

I've just realised why I couldn't find the image last night - I had selected (defaulted) to Attachments rather than Galleries.....it was late :geek:

Also, please be aware that I have been eligible for Australian Pensioners Insurance for over a year now.

Easy way to add images to forum posts, is to simply drag and drop the image onto the area where the paperclip icon is. It says "Drag files here to attach, or choose files..."

It will then automatically upload them. To insert into your post, simply place your cursor into the post where you want the photo to be placed and then click the image and it will automatically insert it. 

It is super easy when you know how. We will try and get a tips post put up on this when we get a chance

Archived