Golden Days

Dinodadog

Trip out to NPD this morning in the hot sun proved OK as the warm days now bring the golden perch out of their hidy holes. We have been getting a few each trip for the last few weeks now. Hot weather has also got the forkies on the go, got my first for the season, its feeding the red claw on the bottom now:no::no:

Dino

004.JPG

005.JPG

006.JPG

007.JPG

008.JPG

10 hours ago, kmcrosby78 said:

Nice one Dino, good solid yellas.

I have only tried the one spot for them so far, I might have to go looking for them now they are on the chew. I had the time of my life a few years a go site casting to them at macgavins view, they were 2m from the edge of the bank, I would cast a s/bait past them and slowly wind past them and bam.

Dino

Sam by using to light style gear on yellowbelly is risking their life, its OK if you are taking them home to eat. Also if you have them out of the water to long they wont swim away. I have learnt over the years to have all my tagging gear ready as well as the camera and its only a matter of seconds for pic then tag then back in the water asap.

This is one fish that you dont play around with, seeing how long you can play it or how light a gear you can go.

Bass are a lot more resilient.

Dino

Archived