My new sword, R.I.P Excalibur.

chubbstar

:) Well finaly I have put my mate to rest and now after a lot of looking around I have found a new weapon.

On a limited budget I looked through all the shops that sell tackle in my area. I ended up at Tackle World as allways and thats where I seen her :blink:.

:ohmy: She was standing with a bunch of other ladies but she stood out. With a 7' tall slender figure, She was born in china and has beautiful Fugi eyes and wearing cork high heels. :kiss: She was quoting \"UglyStik Graph Lite\" by SHAKESPEARE in 2 piece. I gave her a line rating of 2-5kg.

I spoke with her pimp and came to an under standing I gave him $99.00 to own her out right(none of this 30minute crap), I think he was happy to see the back of her:huh:

So it's with great pleasure that I will be taking her out tonight too Wello Point :blush: . We'll dance with the devil Bream and get revenge for Excalibur.

Jayson :blush:

chubbstar wrote:

:) Well finaly I have put my mate to rest and now after a lot of looking around I have found a new weapon.

On a limited budget I looked through all the shops that sell tackle in my area. I ended up at Tackle World as allways and thats where I seen her :blink:.

:ohmy: She was standing with a bunch of other ladies but she stood out. With a 7' tall slender figure, She was born in china and has beautiful Fugi eyes and wearing cork high heels. :kiss: She was quoting \"UglyStik Graph Lite\" by SHAKESPEARE in 2 piece. I gave her a line rating of 2-5kg.

I spoke with her pimp and came to an under standing I gave him $99.00 to own her out right(none of this 30minute crap), I think he was happy to see the back of her:huh:

So it's with great pleasure that I will be taking her out tonight too Wello Point :blush: . We'll dance with the devil Bream and get revenge for Excalibur.

Jayson :blush:

Hope it comes with a 'happy ending'!

:) Tackle World Tingalpa. I asked them if they could do anything with the price? He had a look at the computer and said NO. I told him that BCF have 20% off Ugly Stik's at the moment.:blink:

To be honest it did give me the Sh!ts that he would'nt move on price. I spend a fair bit of $$$ there.:dry: There is always room to move on price, even $5 would have been nice. I would have spent that on other tackle while I was there anyway, and gone away happy. Instead I jumped in the car and went back to BCF and spent $40 on SP's and heads.:P

I'll go have a look at the other Tackle World store next time.:huh:

Jayson

:blink: Oh please Noooooo!

I get home from work the wife is happy and all over me:ohmy: ,

\"honey:kiss: read this:kiss: \".She says.

PINK UglyStik Cap to match my rod and reel and Line, I WANT ONE!:kiss: :kiss:

Thanks mate!:laugh: Now so I can have some piece and quite, where do I buy them?

Jayson

Archived