I Pilot Conversion Kits.

rayke1938

Price of st kit is $300 to afo members.

Minn Kota I Pilot

Minn Kota i Pilot Retrofit Trolling motor control system utilises GPS technology to automatically navigate and position the Boat for anglers. Minn Kota i-Pilot integrates gps technology as an add on accessory into Minn Kota Terrova™, PowerDrive V2, Riptide® ST, or Riptide SP Bow-mount trolling motors. It’s simple: the less time you spend steering and positioning your boat, the more you can focus on fishing. Minn Kota iPilot NOW available!.

Record a Track allows an entire fishing track, up to a remarkable two miles in length, to be stored to memory for immediate retracing or a later return trip. As many as three different tracks can be recorded and stored at a time.

Spot-Lock works like an electronic Anchor, holding the boat in place. If the boat drifts more than five feet from the Spot-Lock location, i-Pilot will activate the trolling motor to keep the angler on the designated spot. It automatically corrects for wind, waves, Current and drift. The “recall” feature for Spot-Lock provides the ability to return to that specific location at a later time. Up to three Spot-Lock locations can be stored at a time.

Cruise Control i-Pilot maintains real-time on-the-water boat speed in one-tenth mile-per-hour increments. This precise speed control allows the angler to dial in bait presentations in trolling applications.

Advanced Autopilot utilises a series of Waypoints to maintain a true Heading while adjusting for wind, waves, current and side-drift.

Simple Installation i-Pilot installs simply: just replace the top of the motor head, activate your remote and you’re ready to Fish.

Remote Control: Add an unlimited number of remotes. Floats in Water. 1 Remote is included with system.

Brand:

Minn Kota

Country of Manufacture:

USA

Warranty:

2 Years

Find It in:

Electric Trolling Motors / Trolling Motor Accessories

SkuGeneral DescriptionUnitAvailablePrice

602910iPilot Powerdrive V2EACH2-3 days$1,050.00<<CLICK TO ADD

602920iPilot Riptide ST V2EACH2-3 days$1,050.00

602930iPilot Riptide SP V2EACH2-3 days$1,042.00<<CLICK TO ADD