Seq Suburbs Of Origin! Fishing Comp

The Mad Hughesy

11 hours ago, kmcrosby78 said:

That's the plan Lance ;) I think it's working as I thought I just felt a tremor shake my house but I think it was just all the northsiders shaking in their boots ....... :o

And it begins :P

Just based on past experience @christophagus I would open a new thread on the day round one starts. Use this for banter and have an appropriately labled thread for entries with a spcecified format.

For example:

Thread title: SEQ Suburb Of Origin Round One: Date

Entry format:

Angler:

Species:

Length:

Origin: (North or South).

Just makes things easier to judge and despite being all for fun prevents possible disputes.

@Damien2Rad @Do$tylz @jon  should give the Southside a nudge :)

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, Luvit said:

Kmcrosby. The Northsiders may not have the same numbers as the Siuthsiders  however, like fishing it is about quality.

Binder Lol, I'll enter for biggest Barra then. 

You would be in with a chance of bream or flatty wouldn't you? 

2 hours ago, Damien2Rad said:

Sounds like a good excuse to go Tailor fishin' a lot.
Sign me up for Southsiders.

The northsiders will be sipping their second latte when I get my winning Tailor.

Good man Damien - sounds like we have the tailor category stitched up. Perhaps us fellow 'Mexicans' as we've been dubbed could all come round to help you eat the winning fish.   Hmmmm - Corona-battered tailor and chips, washed down with ...... Corona :P

I'd love to join in this and give the south side the win in the flathead category and help @Damien2Rad with his excess beer battered tailor or beer in general but alas. The first time in about ever that I have said this - and I can scarcely believe I am saying this - I have something more important on that weekend. :drooling::drooling:

definitely keen even for a late charge on future weekends though! And yes @ellicatyou can come with me I spose... Great concept, well done to those who thought it up and provided early input.

6 hours ago, benno573 said:

I'd love to join in this and give the south side the win in the flathead category and help @Damien2Rad with his excess beer battered tailor or beer in general but alas. The first time in about ever that I have said this - and I can scarcely believe I am saying this - I have something more important on that weekend. :drooling::drooling:

definitely keen even for a late charge on future weekends though! And yes @ellicatyou can come with me I spose... Great concept, well done to those who thought it up and provided early input.

Sign up as there will be two other weekends after the first one as it's best of 3 - the other two dates are yet to be locked in. Failing that, PM me all of your flathead hotspots and I'll do my best to compensate for your absence ......... :whistle:

16 hours ago, kmcrosby78 said:

Sign up as there will be two other weekends after the first one as it's best of 3 - the other two dates are yet to be locked in. Failing that, PM me all of your flathead hotspots and I'll do my best to compensate for your absence ......... :whistle:

Ok, I'm in for south side.

my best flathead spots are...

wait, battery on phone is dying, I'll have to get back to you. ;)

Just a reminder I would def make a NEW post with confirmed dates and call it official post etc.

Just for people who only log on every now and again it will be confusing to navigate tonnes of chat looking for actual details.

Keen as for this :)

Angus

On ‎23‎/‎04‎/‎2016 at 5:11 PM, Angus said:

Just a reminder I would def make a NEW post with confirmed dates and call it official post etc.

Just for people who only log on every now and again it will be confusing to navigate tonnes of chat looking for actual details.

Keen as for this :)

Angus

agreed, there will be a new post with all the confirmed details for each event, and I will tag every member who has responded.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived