Deep Pockets Pic Heavy

Dinodadog

Another great morning up at the pocket, bass were hitting lures to my delight. I was trolling crazydeeps one out each side and a flickershad out the back, the deeps kept getting whacked so I put one out the back as well and it was fish on and on and on. No fog this morning which was great but had a bit of trouble with the slippery red mud ramp. When I was hooking the toe rope up to ectract the boat, it was a nightmare getting to the rear of the boat, I had to hang onto the trailer all the way. Having a few hundred students watching me yelling and screaming didnt help much either. Managed 79 bass and one cattie.

Dino

001.JPG

002.JPG

003.JPG

004.JPG

006.JPG

008.JPG

009.JPG

010.JPG

011.JPG

012.JPG

013.JPG

014.JPG

015.JPG

016.JPG

017.JPG

019.JPG

018.JPG

020.JPG

As I said in a previous post there is a lot of empty space between small schools. You have to put in the metres sometime to find them. I have been lucky as there has been a few close to the ramp. Yesterday was my best lure day but a long way from my shrimp tally. I would stop over a small school and try plastics, spoons, tailspinners, icejigs and tn50s but they would not touch them, drop a shrimp and its gone before it gets to the bottom.

Dino

Archived