Howdy

TFS

G'day all,

My name is Richard and I own a fishing shop in Jindalee, Brisbane. My profile name is TFS which is the abbreviation of  "That Fishing Shop", the name of my busiess. Angus has invited me to join so that I can post up details of our Kayak demo days and some of the other courses that we run. I will be keeping my posts on here strictly to the realms of free demo days etc and will not be bombarding anyone with commercial posts.

If you have any kayak questions, I am happy to answer them but please understand that I have an obvious bias as I am a retailer of kayaks and fishing gear. I'm more than happy to answer any questions about how to use kayaks/lures/rods etc but I won't answer anything about which brand is better. I think that's a pretty fair deal.

so anyway.. we take people out for test paddles of Viking and Native Watercraft kayaks as well as hold full demo days which are free, the last one was on Saturday 24/9/2016 and the next one will be at the end of October. We also take groups out on little offshore missions targeting all of the fun species that live where the water is deep blue. By offshore, I mean that we surf launch and target reefs like Bray's at Caloundra and islands such as Mudjimba Island. We also host regular Bass fishing trips in kayaks. All of those things we do free of charge for our customers of both kayaks and fishing gear.

thanks Angus for the invite, I look forward to seeing people from here at our demo days!

Richard

Archived