Rhino Rack Side-boat_loader (sbl)

Wallygator

Hi all. This is my first post. I think a Rhino Rack Side-Boat-Loader (SBL) may suit my purposes. However, before I spend the $'s (naturally) I want to inspect one (yes I've viewed the youtube stuff). Amazingly I've rung R/rack sellers and even head-office has told me they're not sure where any is on display so they can't help!! And then the gob-smacker for a company supposedly trying to build/sell their product, they explain that because they rarely sell any SBL's they don't bother to display them. Astounding that they appear to be oblivious to the obvious:- that they don't sell many because people can't inspect them prior to purchase.

So my question is, does anyone know where a SBL might be so I can see one. I'm thinking I might have to 'stalk' some boat ramps and hopefully be lucky.

Thnx 

Hi everyone

Your set-up looks good Bluefin59, thnx for your reply. I should have added in my first post I'm in Melbourne CBD, so would need somewhere close-ish to inspect one. I'm still ringing fishing & 4X4 places and still getting the no-help response. I can't believe people in the business of selling product appear to be oblivious to the obvious:- that they don't sell many because people can't inspect them prior to purchase.

So now my question is - does anyone in the Melbourne suburbs or (State of Victoria) have a Rhino Rack SBL fitted that I could have a look at - pleeease?

Hi everyone

I first posted bout this last week & still have had any luck finding a SBL on display. Thnx to those who replied - your set-up looks pretty good Bluefin59.

I should have added in my first post I'm in Melbourne CBD, so would need somewhere close-ish to inspect one. I'm still ringing fishing & 4X4 places and still getting the no-help response. I can't believe people in the business of selling product appear to be oblivious to the obvious:- that they don't sell many because people can't inspect them prior to purchase (& they're not cheap!).

So now my question is - does anyone in the Melbourne suburbs (or State of Victoria if need be!) have a Rhino Rack SBL fitted that I could have a look at - pleeease?

Archived