Viewing AFO

ellicat

I've been monitoring how members are viewing AFO and it seems that quite a few members are using the Forum tab to do it.

I prefer to use the Activity tab to view the site. It shows me all the current forum activity/threads as well as Status updates and more.

I recommend you give it a try.

Here's a pic of how to get there.

Capturehgvbf f.JPG

Being a dinosaur/non-Facebooker, I just click on the 'Forum Activity' tab on the top right below the 'Search' tab. Not interested in who updated their profile picture, etc.

Brian - bit disturbing what just appeared when I hovered over your username, I hope you apologised to your wife for your behaviour ....... :whistle:

1 hour ago, Danielle said:

Where is that image coming from??!!

It's the desktop version/vision. I'm male and over 50 and can't see phone screens, let alone type with them.

32 minutes ago, kmcrosby78 said:

I just click on the 'Forum Activity' tab

Can't find it but as a mod the all-encompassing Activity menu is a good one. Got rid of a spammer just yesterday from there.

• 5 weeks later...

Good tip @ellicat!

There are actually many ways to tailor the site to each member's individual preferences. We will be doing some forum posts in the coming weeks to help explain.

One feature that we are introducing is 'tags' which will allow members to drill down topics and posts to their own liking. You can search with tags, customise your activity stream with tags and also filter with them :1310_thumbsup_tone1:

Archived