2016 AFO Christmas Lunch!

Danielle

Was a bit weary today (on the oval for golf in this heat the day after a swimming carnival will do that .....) so forgot to grab what I needed for the casting comp. All good though, we'll improvise and aim at a laundry basket ... :) Was going to mark where they landed with shot put markers so I'll think of Plan B.

You two aren't as silly as you look ....... :whistle: :)  Good ideas - will go with one of them :) Brian - do you have some tent pegs you could bring? I took mine to school on Thursday to help stake down the marquees and don't think I got them back.  

Weather forecast looks OK Danielle - go ahead as planned and people can make their own mind up if rain does eventuate. If it does rain you would basically be guaranteed use of one of the large gazebo's there.

11 hours ago, Danielle said:

What do we do if it's raining? 

Obviously a little shower things will still be as planned but torrential rain?

11 hours ago, Danielle said:

What do we do if it's raining? 

Obviously a little shower things will still be as planned but torrential rain?

Yeah I reckon roll with it. Even if it storms they have been coming through after 4pm.

1 hour ago, Danielle said:

PARTY TIME! If anyone has any dramas please give me a call, my number is on your invoice.

See you all soon!

So ill be there 15 minutes early or so to set up my "goods" on a little table. I have dug up a lot more good but dust collecting lures as well. Ill bring anothet esky and a couple of bags of ice. Looking forward to it.

Thanks for all the kind words gang. As your reward here is a video. Go the dad bod 2017 I say. This video popped up on my fb feed right after the 'Thunder from Down Under' behind the scenes shoot video.  Ahemmmmm.  Got me thinking though. How great and hilarious would it be to put out an AFO 2017 Calendar??? You know once I get an idea in my head it's hard to stop that train...

https://www.facebook.com/TuneChannel/videos/973034172750146/

44 minutes ago, Danielle said:

Thanks for all the kind words gang. As your reward here is a video. Go the dad bod 2017 I say. This video popped up on my fb feed right after the 'Thunder from Down Under' behind the scenes shoot video.  Ahemmmmm.  Got me thinking though. How great and hilarious would it be to put out an AFO 2017 Calendar??? You know once I get an idea in my head it's hard to stop that train...

https://www.facebook.com/TuneChannel/videos/973034172750146/

AFO Chick will love this idea...

• AFO unpinned this topic