2007 BRC Prize List

John

Angus wrote:

Dan23 wrote:
I reckon if someone gets a 1M plus thready it'd have to be a contender for best Misc.

Or a big Jack ;)

It'd be nice to get Number 4 for the year in a comp that's for shure. I'll have to find a land based spot capable of producing the goods. Only ever caught 1 Jack land based so won't be easy.

Oh my god. I wanted to defend the misc championship due to pride, but bugger that i want the kayak.

I dont know about the threadie taking out the prize....there so...commmon these days :whistle:

I recken some decent fresh water could do the trick this year too!

The best misc, would a rarer cathc get the points up of a large more commonly caught fish?

Ash wrote:

Can anyone adv a link that'll show me the viking profisher 45. have been to viking web site and cant see anything. Just want a good look my new yak:woohoo:

Hey mate.

The Profisher is not being officially released for a couple of weeks. However i have seen the prototype and its hot.

Angus

WOOHOO! WOOHOO!! Can't believe the prizes for the biggest catfish - considering that's all I seem to catch! The Verminator's in, although I'd be pretty happy too if someone could take 1st, 2nd and 3rd in this section and (hopefully) get the vermin-fish hoodoo off my back!!

Schultzy wrote:

Angus,

I think # 2 son (Longtail Tony) would disown me if I didn't include him in the team, even if it is going to be more of a social outing than a serious fishing trip for us.

Good to hear Schultzy. Looking forward to seeing you there.

Angus

lmao, i knew i'd be doing this at some point. Dos Pescadores is spanish for two fishermen. my cooks first language is spanish so when i asked her what a good name was for the team she came out with that and me and the deckie decided that it was better than any of the junk we came up with. but come 9/12/07 it's going to stand for \"bring the ute around geoff, we gotta load up all these prizes\"

buzz

Archived