Sunny Coast Reefs

adambris

Long long time since i posted or even signed in. Moved to noosa a couple of years ago. Thought id share my latest trip.

Left the ramp in the dark and hit the reef as the first light showed up. Prospecting with plastics gave us an early run of grassies up to 45cm and a squire.

Tide stopped running and the reefies went quiet, but the pelagics turned up, spanish all around the 80cm mark, and my cobia going 99.5cm (gutted).

Heaed for the ramp around 8am.

20161127_075419.jpg

20161231_093702.jpg

20161127_074150.jpg

Nice fish and thanks for the report mate. Did you used to have a Hobie yak - think I met you at the port boat ramp a few years back? Oh and next time you just need to stretch the cobia a bit more ..... ;) Keep the reports up when you get a chance - always good to see what is being caught nearby and quite a few of us head to Noosa from time to time.

4 hours ago, kmcrosby78 said:

Nice fish and thanks for the report mate. Did you used to have a Hobie yak - think I met you at the port boat ramp a few years back? Oh and next time you just need to stretch the cobia a bit more ..... ;) Keep the reports up when you get a chance - always good to see what is being caught nearby and quite a few of us head to Noosa from time to time.

Yeah thats it mate. Havnt had a hobie in years now.

Archived