2017 Seq Suburbs Of Origin - Round 2 - June 20 - 25

The Mad Hughesy

53 minutes ago, kmcrosby78 said:

I think @christophagus wanted to give us Southsider's our best chance of securing the win by waiting until our star angler returned from overseas ........... :whistle:

Bahahaha, @kmcrosby78. Unless the target species is donut. Really ready for a fish but when I got home yesterday I found the neighbour's off road camper in the driveway between the road and the boat. Never mind, where there is a will there is a way.

23 hours ago, Old Scaley said:

Bahahaha, @kmcrosby78. Unless the target species is donut. Really ready for a fish but when I got home yesterday I found the neighbour's off road camper in the driveway between the road and the boat. Never mind, where there is a will there is a way.

Woops, sorry Steve, I forgot you'd been overseas and was referring to our 'other' star angler @Drop Bear ............... :whistle:  Perhaps, being the great team player that you are, you called stock up on Krispy Kreme's at 7Eleven and jump in your tinny and deliver them to any southside fishers so they have plenty of energy to reel in the winning fish ........ :devil:

Now ..... anyone know if @christophagus is in the country? Or is he and his team just resigned to losing (again) .....

13 hours ago, kmcrosby78 said:

Woops, sorry Steve, I forgot you'd been overseas and was referring to our 'other' star angler @Drop Bear ............... :whistle:  Perhaps, being the great team player that you are, you called stock up on Krispy Kreme's at 7Eleven and jump in your tinny and deliver them to any southside fishers so they have plenty of energy to reel in the winning fish ........ :devil:

Now ..... anyone know if @christophagus is in the country? Or is he and his team just resigned to losing (again) .....

apologies everyone! EOFY was nuts at work and i was on holidays for a week. Will organise the final round topic this week.

Archived