4.2m Viper Pressed Plate Tinny

riz

Hey everyone,

Im putting up for sale my viper 4.2 meter tinny to have the money in my bank for a small fibreglass boat. This is a pressed plate tinny with 2mm sides and 3mm bottom with a electric motor bracket. It is powered buy a 30hp mercury electric start with electric tilt and trim on a seperate unit called a cmc. Boat, trailer and motor all 2007. Has grey scale lorance fish finder, gme marine radio, navigation lights and bilge. Im un sure of the hours of the motor, i was very biased towards yamaha before i bought it but this mercury has been awsome it has never let me down once, the only thing i have to do to it was get the starter changed this was done about a month ago buy coorparoo marine, always serviced even when i havent been using it all services have been done buy coorparoo, i also got them to change my wheel bearings, trailer lights and plug for the car. Im not going to say this  this is the best offshore boat  because its not however i feel if you re power, maybe add a hydrofoil or permatrim and distribute the weight it would be a good boat for this i have been offshore from the goldcoast a few times in the right weather and it has done fine with plenty of power with two dudes fishing gear etc, but it is an awsome boat for the bay and rivers i have  regualry fished the bay and the broadwater in this. I had plans of re powering but im going to try and sell it when the right boat comes up next. I had many a firsts in this boat from catching my first coral trout, seeing crocodiles in the proserpine river, exploring hook and whitsunday islands, catching reefies off st bees and keswick in mackay, exploring islands off seaforth, dugongs in hervey bay catching my first mackerel and tuna in the bay and catching my first jack down the goldy. The work i have had done to it is i got Galilee marine welding to weld in a false floor up the front to store my esky, i built the under floor storage box and built my seat bracket and my friend whos an electrician him and i put in the radio. The boat does have a dent in the port side but this has not caused any structural damage. Boat and trailer in good condition and motor in very good condition, oh and the battery is new about 3 months old, i have not used it since its last service. Please holla at , if your interested an im more than keen in taking you out to see if you like it. Price is $6500 ono, i have already had a few offers and dude was supposed to come round but never rocked up

IMG_0963.JPG

IMG_0964.JPG

IMG_0962.JPG

IMG_0976.JPG

IMG_0983.JPG

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived