New Project Boat

Danny91

Hi guys, so last week I was driving by mudgeeraba to my inlaws....for my wife and inlaws to be shocked when I rolled on in with a not so nice surprise....a very very old Haines hunter v16, I saw a potential in this boat, I was wondering if anyone on here has any advice or ideas on how to turn it into a nice fishing boat. 

On 9/17/2017 at 6:52 PM, Danny91 said:

a very very old Haines hunter v16, I saw a potential in this boat, I was wondering if anyone on here has any advice or ideas on how to turn it into a nice fishing boat. 

haha my last project was a disaster so no advice from me. How are the floors? Do they get soft? I hope it works out really well for you :)

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/17/2017 at 6:52 PM, Danny91 said:

Hi guys, so last week I was driving by mudgeeraba to my inlaws....for my wife and inlaws to be shocked when I rolled on in with a not so nice surprise....a very very old Haines hunter v16, I saw a potential in this boat, I was wondering if anyone on here has any advice or ideas on how to turn it into a nice fishing boat. 

Money and patience. Jump on the Old School Haines facebook page and have a look around, there is tonnes of information on anything relating to Haines'.

Archived