AFO Yuletide/christmas Party

Angus

Yep, ditto what Angus and Wayne said. Good turnout, good food, good times. Enjoyed meeting @Sports for the first time too - will let you know if I can work anything out with the new school regarding camps, etc.  Rob - being at your place has reminded how much I'm looking forward to hopefully calling that area home in the next few years - can't wait!!!

Oh and a big thank you to 'santa' for turning up - although he looked a bit different in just white ....... :whistle:

11 hours ago, kmcrosby78 said:

Rob - being at your place has reminded how much I'm looking forward to hopefully calling that area home in the next few years - can't wait!!!

It was great to catch up. It would be tops if you made it bayside. I have bought and renovates in this area for about 4 years so hit me up if you need any help. :)

Cinderella left here glass slipper at the ball but someone left a NY cap at the party.

:)

Its a kids size and doesn't fit me... :whistle: so please let me know if it's yours and I'm sure we can work out a way to get it back to you before I turn into a pumpkin. Is that how it works? Hey is that why I'm putting on weight? Come get it quick!

20171211_194800.jpg

40 minutes ago, Drop Bear said:

Cinderella left here glass slipper at the ball but someone left a NY cap at the party.

Its a kids size and doesn't fit me... :whistle: so please let me know if it's yours and I'm sure we can work out a way to get it back to you before I turn into a pumpkin. Is that how it works? Hey is that why I'm putting on weight? Come get it quick!

20171211_194800.jpg

I have a feeling that could be wee Jack Petrie's hat @John 

12 hours ago, Drop Bear said:

doesn't fit me... :whistle: so please let me know if it's yours and I'm sure we can work out a way to get it back to you

20171211_194800.jpg

The letter 'Y`s embroidery appears to be on top of the letter 'N's embroidery. Now that the SSM discussion is over and done with, it may actually be a confused persons, Yes/No campaign cap, purposely discarded.

Which ever way it turns out :)... now, a lot of members will recheck the photo to examine the YN / NY logo :fishing2:

Archived