Fishing Trip To Arnhem Land For Two - Worth $10k, Willing To Sell For Much Less

Josh Elliott

Hello all, I won a fishing trip to the Barramundi lodge in Arnhem Land in a raffle, but won't be able to go - I'm looking to on sell the trip to someone who would enjoy it. You need to organise your own flights but other than that everything is paid for. 

So far my best offer for it is $1500 so if you'd be interested in offering more than that, please get in contact via email - jtselliott@gmail.com

Here are the details:

3 day / 3 night package for 2 people at Outback Spirit’s Arnhem Land Barramundi Lodge. The lodge is located just outside of Maningrida, Arnhem Land. The lodge is one of Australia’s premier barramundi fishing lodges with exclusive fishing licenses in the Tomkinson and Liverpool Rivers. The barra fishing must be seen to be believed. Website: www.barralodge.com.au

The package is valued at $5,185 per person twin share. Total for two $10,370. The package is ex Maningrida so airfares to Darwin and then Maningrida are additional (our reservation staff can assist with the booking of airfares).

Up in the top end there are two distinct fishing seasons. The first is the “Run Off” which occurs after the wet season in March and April. The second is known as the “Build Up” which occurs towards the end of the year in October and November. This package is valid in any of these two season in 2018.

2 hours ago, Josh Elliott said:

Hello all, I won a fishing trip to the Barramundi lodge in Arnhem Land in a raffle, but won't be able to go - I'm looking to on sell the trip to someone who would enjoy it. You need to organise your own flights but other than that everything is paid for. 

So far my best offer for it is $1500 so if you'd be interested in offering more than that, please get in contact via email - jtselliott@gmail.com

Here are the details:

3 day / 3 night package for 2 people at Outback Spirit’s Arnhem Land Barramundi Lodge. The lodge is located just outside of Maningrida, Arnhem Land. The lodge is one of Australia’s premier barramundi fishing lodges with exclusive fishing licenses in the Tomkinson and Liverpool Rivers. The barra fishing must be seen to be believed. Website: www.barralodge.com.au

The package is valued at $5,185 per person twin share. Total for two $10,370. The package is ex Maningrida so airfares to Darwin and then Maningrida are additional (our reservation staff can assist with the booking of airfares).

Up in the top end there are two distinct fishing seasons. The first is the “Run Off” which occurs after the wet season in March and April. The second is known as the “Build Up” which occurs towards the end of the year in October and November. This package is valid in any of these two season in 2018.

Far out... If I wasn't going to PNG!

This sounds like an epic opportunity I hope someone jumps on it from here!

Angus

• 2 months later...
8 hours ago, Doyley said:

:no:  hopefully it was legit 

Yeah I have no clear evidence either way.

I was a bit suspect when I told him that Boydy and I would offer a decent price I just had to confirm a set of dates. Once he knew I was asking the charter operation a question he immediately said it was sold (for significantly less than we would have offered which he knew). Anyway a bit odd.

Angus

Archived