Nrl 2018

ellicat

• Replies 500
  • Created
  • Last Reply

end of round 3

Sunday, March 25 results 

Titans 8 v 54 Dragons

fell asleep in the first 15 minutes watching this I guess the 54-8 says it all.

Roosters 38 v 8 Knights

Keary, Cronk and the Roosters are clicking, and the Hunter area`s dream bubble has been popped.

Anyone else having trouble getting into the tipping site this week? I click on my saved bookmark which usually takes me straight to the tipping page on the site ready to go. Now it takes me to the log in page and then doesn’t auto fill my email and password as it usually would. So I have hit the forgotten password link a few times over the past couple of days and it tells me I should get an email to the change password link but it never comes?? All other sites are working normally and using the same iPad that I always use. Thanks.

2 hours ago, Old Scaley said:

Anyone else having trouble getting into the tipping site this week? I click on my saved bookmark which usually takes me straight to the tipping page on the site ready to go. Now it takes me to the log in page and then doesn’t auto fill my email and password as it usually would. So I have hit the forgotten password link a few times over the past couple of days and it tells me I should get an email to the change password link but it never comes?? All other sites are working normally and using the same iPad that I always use. Thanks.

I deleted you as you are too close. :P

Just kidding. You don't have a second email account that you possibly used ?

1 hour ago, ellicat said:

I deleted you as you are too close. :P

Just kidding. You don't have a second email account that you possibly used ?

Haha @ellicat. I thought maybe I had been ejected from the site because they thought only a bot could tip that badly - 2 from 8 is my worst ever. I thought about the email I used and maybe I used my work one when I first joined so will give that a go. Cheers. :)

So I tried my work email. No good. So then I tried to set up a new account using my home email just to see if it would let me, but as I expected I got a message telling me that an account already exists for that email address.  So I am back to square 1. Will need to look deeper to see if there is a technical support email address or phone number. 

ROUND 4

Thursday, March 29 results

Cowboys 14  v  33 Panthers

Well done Panthers.

is it just me, or have the Cowboy`s forwards been out of kilter since Matt Scott`s been back. They seem to be lacking leaders to up the tempo and some assertiveness, to give their backs the platform to work off. The whole team appears to have fallen back on expecting Thurston to come up with the winning ways again.

both of tomorrows` games will be on ch9 broadcast. Qlders check for local times

* (AEDT) eskimo time finishes this Sunday morning. 

Friday, March 30

Rabbitohs v Bulldogs, ANZ Stadium, 4.10pm (AEDT)

Sharks v Storm, Southern Cross Group Stadium, 7.50pm (AEDT)

Saturday, March 31

Roosters v Warriors, Allianz Stadium, 5.30pm (AEDT)

Sea Eagles v Raiders, Lottoland, 7.30pm (AEDT)

*** SUNDAY and Monday game times below are back to Qlder true time 

Sunday, April 1

Dragons v Knights, WIN Stadium, 4.10pm (AEST)

Broncos v Titans, Suncorp Stadium, 6.30pm (AEST)

Monday, April 2

Wests Tigers v Eels, ANZ Stadium, 4pm (AEST)

36 minutes ago, Gad said:

is it just me, or have the Cowboy`s forwards been out of kilter since Matt Scott`s been back. They seem to be lacking leaders to up the tempo and some assertiveness, to give their backs the platform to work off. The whole team appears to have fallen back on expecting Thurston to come up with the winning ways again.

Not sure I'd blame it on Scott being back, but I otherwise agree. They're not hitting it up the guts and therefore (?) they're not cracking the edges either.

13 hours ago, ellicat said:

Not sure I'd blame it on Scott being back, but I otherwise agree. They're not hitting it up the guts and therefore (?) they're not cracking the edges either.

The Cowboys are definitely in a bit of a slump at the moment, but I guess it is better to have a slump at the start of the season than at the pointy end. I have never seen JT get pinned with the ball as he has this season. Maybe he is still a bit dusty or just not quite fit again. And the whole team making uncharacteristic errors late in the tackle count. You would be brave to write them off your list of grand final contenders though.

Friday, March 30 results

Rabbitohs 20  v  16 Bulldogs.

Doggies lost it in last 5 mins, had plenty of opportunities to win if they had taken penalty goals. Injuries didn`t help tonight,  neither has the money they out-layed for Woods!

Sharks 14  v  4 Storm

Well done Sharks, they managed to frustrate the Storm out their set game plan. The refs managed to frustrate everyone by blowing 33 penalties, for a continuous stop-start 80 mins of footy.

tomorrow`s games

Saturday, March 31

Roosters v Warriors, Allianz Stadium, 5.30pm (AEDT)

Sea Eagles v Raiders, Lottoland, 7.30pm (AEDT)

Saturday, March 31 results

Roosters 6  v  30 Warriors

Final score says it all...... Warriors 4/4 

Warriors and Panthers fans are rushing to book 2018 GF tickets and accomodation now 

Sea Eagles 32  v  16 Raiders

before this game, I honestly believed if the Raiders had any winning ability in them this would be the game they would win... after all DCE and Co haven`t beaten a reasonably competitive side yet, this season.

The only thing the Raiders have not changed over the first four games, is the coach. :221_see_no_evil::222_hear_no_evil::223_speak_no_evil:

tomorrow and Monday  games.

NOTE: game times listed below are back to Eastern Standard  Time (Qlder time)

Sunday, April 1

Dragons v Knights, WIN Stadium, 4.10pm (AEST)

Broncos v Titans, Suncorp Stadium, 6.30pm (AEST)

Monday, April 2

Wests Tigers v Eels, ANZ Stadium, 4pm (AEST)

23 hours ago, ellicat said:

A better record than not beating any team at all ! :P

The Green Machine are missing Hodgson a lot.

yes, Hodgson is a big out for them but watching the Raiders`s play each week it seems, more and more players are turning up mentally tuned out?? Look at Leilua, he only gave 2 penaltys away yesterday, where was his usual dumb efforts :D Is this losing faith in themselves as a team, as individuals or even the weekly game plan???

WOW what a round!! I had many bad tips this round! Can't believe Warriors! They look so bloody good but going on past performance I have been reluctant to back them. However I I think they are the real deal this year! St George are looking the goods as well! What a huge effort from the Titans this weekend as well! Sorry guys I have been in Melbourne at a brass band championships which I won with Cairns brass! 

18 hours ago, ellicat said:

Obviously your musical skills are better than your tipping skills. :P:lol:

Congratulations. :)

Ellicat yes they are and they are better then my fishing skills!  I have made a living out of playing Trumpet professionally. I was fortunate enough in 2009 to play for the Maunday Thursday ceremony in Bury St Edmunsbury Cathedral for the Queen and Prince Philip who I met afterwards.

On 03/04/2018 at 4:05 PM, natang said:

Ellicat yes they are and they are better then my fishing skills!  I have made a living out of playing Trumpet professionally. I was fortunate enough in 2009 to play for the Maunday Thursday ceremony in Bury St Edmunsbury Cathedral for the Queen and Prince Philip who I met afterwards.

Wow awesome. Will you come and play at wynnum fishing club comps? Free entry!!!   :D

NOTE: all times (AEST) shown are real Qlder times for the rest of the season 

ROUND 5

Thursday, April 5

Raiders v Bulldogs, GIO Stadium, 7.50pm (AEST)

Friday, April 6

Sharks v Roosters, Southern Cross Group Stadium, 6pm (AEST)

Dragons v Rabbitohs, UOW Jubilee Stadium, 7.50pm (AEST)

Saturday, April 7

Wests Tigers v Storm, Mt Smart Stadium, 3pm (AEST)

Warriors v Cowboys, Mt Smart Stadium, 5.30pm (AEST)

Knights v Broncos, McDonald Jones Stadium, 7.30pm (AEST)

Sunday, April 8

Titans v Sea Eagles, Gladstone, 2pm (AEST)

Eels v Panthers, ANZ Stadium, 4.10pm (AEST)

Friday, April 6  results

Sharks 10  v  28 Roosters

Both these teams should be drug tested weekly

Dragons 16  v 12  Rabbitohs

Bunnies hippity, hippity, flopped

tomorrows games

Saturday, April 7

Wests Tigers v Storm, Mt Smart Stadium, 3pm (AEST)

Warriors v Cowboys, Mt Smart Stadium, 5.30pm (AEST)

Knights v Broncos, McDonald Jones Stadium, 7.30pm (AEST)

Archived