It's Back! Master Angler Report Of The Month"

Dear members,

I am happy to announce the revival of a very old competition on AFO and the reintroduction of what of AFO's oldest sponsors! Due to massive increase in traffic lately (thank you members) Rob Searing has announced he will pick up once again through his website Master Angler the Report Of The Month Competition! 

1.png

Check out the website here: https://masterangler.com.au/

Master Angler features a HUGE range of awesome gear from Damiki, Pontoon 21, Megabass, Bassday, Fish Arrow, Flying Fisherman, Magbite and well, just heaps more! Have a good look at the site and i am sure you will be impressed with range and value.

Each month a $75 voucher that can be used on anything in the store will be up for grabs!

received_10155465202991676.png

FYI: As we are starting mid month the inaugural Report Of The Month Competition will be announced on the last day of  April and prize will be a $100 voucher!

So how does Report of The Month Work?

This is the simple part. There will be a dedicated thread for this competition for members (admin included) to nominate reports to be considered*. Each month the nominated reports will be perused and a winner chosen. Considerations will be made to:

* Quality of writing

* Quality of images (Including video)

* Success of report

* General engaging nature of layout, humor etc.

* Informative nature of report

With all these things being considered, a report could win if it had one sentence and awesome pictures, or one picture and awesome writing. However a report with a combination of the above will have a much better chance.

Hopefully (and this has been the case in the past) this will give some members a little more inspiration to go the extra mile and generate something that gives members a good read and some visual titillation. Obviously the engagement with the competition will decide its future so please keep reporting!

To support those that support us please do take the time to check out the Master Angler site. We will try and arrange some product reviews ASAP to give you some insight into the products available. 

Thanks again Rob for making this compeition possible!

Regards

Angus and the AFO Team.

*there is no stigma with self nominating. It is a comp and if you go to the effort of writing then nominating is akin to "entering".

51 minutes ago, kmcrosby78 said:

Great stuff Rob and Angus - looking to reading some great reports (and hopefully submitting some ..... :)).

You may have to actually go fishing to enter a report @kmcrosby78 :lol:

Your report could say I have been thinking about going fishing  and add some photos of school exams being marked. 

:frantics:

Unfortunately I couldn't find an Emoticon with a one-fingered salute @Luvit ........... yeah it's been a rather lean 6 months for me. Heading to Noosaville for 5 days in the second weeks of the holidays so will get plenty in then. Will get in touch with @Luke Landrunner and hopefully tee up a session in the Noosa River. Just bought the boys (well, Liam ...... although George will no doubt demand a turn ......) a Baby Dragon Pro Fisher kayak to practice their paddling skills (won't add a fishing rod to the equation just yet ..... :)).

• AFO pinned this topic
On 17/03/2018 at 3:49 PM, Old Scaley said:

Good to see this happening again. I have jumped onto the website straightaway and made some modest purchases to show support for our sponsor.  If anyone thinks I might be currying  favour so I can win the comp, I simply refer you to my previous posts.:no:

So I got my little package in the mail today. Thanks Rob, great service. Now if only the wind would drop for a while. :no:

F3206579-9731-4306-9D19-C1A86903BF80.jpeg

7 hours ago, Old Scaley said:

So I got my little package in the mail today. Thanks Rob, great service. Now if only the wind would drop for a while. :no:

F3206579-9731-4306-9D19-C1A86903BF80.jpeg

Oh Steve, I tried to stop myself but I can't resist ...........

So THAT'S your secret tactic for catching grinners, the secrets out ........... :frantics:

Archived