bribie shark

James W

well to day is my birthday..i have hit the dirty 30's:P was meant to go yakkin today but i decided to hit bribie landbased last night instead...bad move cuz all i got was pike and a few small squid:( ..but while i was at the bongaree jetty (before all the drunk loud emos turned up:angry: ) a guy had hooked up to somthing with a bit of weight..a crowd gathered round and soon up came a leporard shark or a zebra shark what ever ya wanna call it..it was bout 5 ft long..i have caught 2 of these before but they were out around cape moreton..it was cool to see one in the passage..so this guys has got it out of the water for a look..and all these fools on the jetty are saying \" eat it bro, eat it..kick the shit outta it bro, i will take it if ya dont wanna eat it bro\"...meanwhile i took a few pics with the angler holding it and got him to take a pic with holding it too:P ....i managed to convince him to let it go as it was a pretty rare catch and it would have tasted like poo...im glad it slipped back in to the water..it was a beautiful.... fish we let it go \"bro\":) ...... [img size=448]http://www.australianfishing.com.au/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/images/PB140140.JPG

post-180-144598432304_thumb.jpg

Happy birthday mate. I was at the jetty last night too. Took my young guy out to collect some bait. That chap was there .. but I had to take the young fellow home due to some ordinary people swearing too much for my little guys ears.

Did you see the flathead that he had caught and kept? It was under one of the seats... and very sadly it was >70cm. My young fellow had a bit of a word about it not being right for them to keep :D

Archived