Yep Stuffed Up Again Costly

Dinodadog

When I purchased my new susuki 15hp 4 stroke awhile back,before I had even used it I hooked the battery up the wrong way, burnt a 32amp fuse and continued on right into the main board. Well yesterday mate said want to go to borumba and I said OK and in my haste I hooked the motor up the wrong way again:no: to many red wires near the negative post. So when I get my motor back I am fitting an anderson plug so it doesnt happen again. Also I am going to put my glasses on.:fishing:I dont know why they have a 32amp fuse if it doesnt stop anything.Mechanic said he had sent susuki a letter as he has had a few with the same problem.

Dino

32 minutes ago, Dinodadog said:

When I purchased my new susuki 15hp 4 stroke awhile back,before I had even used it I hooked the battery up the wrong way, burnt a 32amp fuse and continued on right into the main board. Well yesterday mate said want to go to borumba and I said OK and in my haste I hooked the motor up the wrong way again:no: to many red wires near the negative post. So when I get my motor back I am fitting an anderson plug so it doesnt happen again. Also I am going to put my glasses on.:fishing:I dont know why they have a 32amp fuse if it doesnt stop anything.Mechanic said he had sent susuki a letter as he has had a few with the same problem.

Dino

Geez mate what is the point of a fuse? Did you get to Borumba?

Archived