Grubby Fishers Give Us A Bad Name

I don't like this. 

I love fishing and enjoy getting a feed. I hope that we can all continue to do this for generations. 

What sort of fish are these? This is supposed to be in Scarborough. Are they Scarlet seaperch? Do we get them around here???

Stories of dead fish being thrown away after a good days fishing or after fishing competitions are, I hope, a thing of the past. Also what sort of grub drops the frames in the middle of a boat ramp. 

22 hours ago, Drop Bear said:

I don't like this. 

I love fishing and enjoy getting a feed. I hope that we can all continue to do this for generations. 

What sort of fish are these? This is supposed to be in Scarborough. Are they Scarlet seaperch? Do we get them around here???

Stories of dead fish being thrown away after a good days fishing or after fishing competitions are, I hope, a thing of the past. Also what sort of grub drops the frames in the middle of a boat ramp. 

It does not look like Scarborough Boat ramp, 

Filthy Pigs , That could cause some innocent person a serious injury if they stepped or slipped on that in the dark.

It would be great if we did catch scarlet Sea-perch like that in the bay tho,   

Archived