It Could Be Time... Yalta Craft 555 Sale

demarc

12 minutes ago, Cobiaaddict said:

Good Luck with the sale mate.

What are you going to look for next.

Thanks mate. Looking presently at Bruce Harris Shark cats. Looking for something in the 6 - 7 mtr range. Lots of good ones around. Seeing a 7mtr with dual 175 zukes on weekend hopefully.

For the distances I would like to go now a cat is a safer choice. Swains is my next big trip I'd like to do.

3 minutes ago, Luvit said:

That's a surprise just when you got it how you wanted.

Our Yalta craft was an awesome boat. I bought it off my Father to keep it in the family when I was younger.

Good luck.

I'm a random guy. This is my 6th year owning her, my longest for a boat. If it doesn't sell for what I have in mind, I'll keep her, no worries there as it's an absoulte weapon. ☺ 

3 hours ago, Drop Bear said:

Very surprised to see that mate. I hope you get what it is worth. What do you like about the cats?

Thanks Bear.

Safety is what's on my mind. Remember trying to come home from Sykes when the weather blew up and we got stuck for an hour or more. One day I'm going to get caught out in worse and be stuck. A cat will help with that, I hope!!!!

However as stated earlier, my tub is awesome and I won't give it away. Price will need to be above 40K for me to sell. Spent 10K on her since December. Trailer, boat bra, trim tabs, new led lighting, solar setup, outboard cover etc... Some people have already made offers on her. So I know I have set the price right. 

18 hours ago, demarc said:

Thanks Bear.

Safety is what's on my mind. Remember trying to come home from Sykes when the weather blew up and we got stuck for an hour or more. One day I'm going to get caught out in worse and be stuck. A cat will help with that, I hope!!!!

However as stated earlier, my tub is awesome and I won't give it away. Price will need to be above 40K for me to sell. Spent 10K on her since December. Trailer, boat bra, trim tabs, new led lighting, solar setup, outboard cover etc... Some people have already made offers on her. So I know I have set the price right. 

Glad to hear you have offers already mate. Yes that was a bumpy trip but i never felt unsafe at any time. 

• 2 weeks later...
15 minutes ago, Luvit said:

He must be keen coming from NSW. Good luck

This guy is from Sunny Coast. The NSW boat is the one I would like to look at and will be looking at if Yalta sells. Off to Sydney for work on the 13th of July - 17th or 18th of July.

5 hours ago, demarc said:

This guy is from Sunny Coast. The NSW boat is the one I would like to look at and will be looking at if Yalta sells. Off to Sydney for work on the 13th of July - 17th or 18th of July.

doing some brownie points,may be able to slip in a 1770 week after you get back?

Well... Detailer was out today. Acid washed the rust stains, cut the boat then the rain started. Viewing is delayed till next Friday now(Called him up and gave him the choice of seeing boat now or when it is detailed). His viewing other boats Friday too. 😞 Feels like I've lost a potential sale.

Is this a sign I'm not meant to sell?

Pretty gutted at how it all has worked out. Bloody rain.

Archived