Sunny Coast Offshore. Anyone Need A Decky?

Ovington

Hi all, 

Since moving up to the sunny coast I have moved away from a few fishing mates and was hoping to get offshore a bit more. I do have a boat of my own but its very much a glamour conditions boat for offshore work. Was hoping to meet up with anyone who can get me out. I will happily pay my way and am available most weekends. I generally fish lures but am just happy to be on the water. Also happy to take people out when the weather is nice or up the river when its blowing up.

Cheers,

Shane

27 minutes ago, demarc said:

Nice offer mate. I'm keen to learn up that way. Specially out at the banks.

Will sing out next time I head out. This weekend is trim tab install.

Sounds great mate. I have fished it a handful of times both reef bashing and marlin fishing with success but am far from an expert. Definitely keen to learn the area better. 

8 hours ago, Poddymullet said:

@Ovington where abouts are you? I don't have offshore capabilities yet 🙂 (see my boating dilemmas) but always looking for fishing buddies...I am from Sydney so still finding my feet on the bay. Happy to be a decky as well

Im in Noosa area. I moved up from Narooma about 7yrs ago to Brisbane and just a month ago Noosa. The bay takes time to get your head around but holds some great fishing. I do still come to brisbane regulary so could worj something out

On 23/06/2018 at 2:14 PM, Drop Bear said:

I'm spending Xmas at noosa this year. Keen for any tips you have 🙂

I think I will need to do a lot of fishing to keep me out of the house. 

No worries. Hit me up closer to the date and hopefully I will have a better idea by then

12 hours ago, Luke Landrunner said:

Hey mate, we will have to catch up for an estuary or fresh fish one day, I'm in the hinterland.

Offshore spot may come up on a mates boat, I'll keep you in the loop. 

Yea mate sounds good to me. Always keen on either. I will keep you in mind

Archived