Lozzza

Hello From Indooroopilly

Hey everyone! First time posting here. 

I've been fishing for my entire life, mainly chasing jacks and trevally up the sunny coast inshore. Also a fair bit of spearfishing the inshore reefs on the sunny coast. 

I've recently (about 6 months ago) got my boat licence and been trying my luck fishing the inshore reefs off Mooloolaba. Mostly Currimundi reef. Not a lot of luck though... I'll chuck up a more detailed post in another section. 

Cheers! 

1 hour ago, Lozzza said:

Hey everyone! First time posting here. 

I've been fishing for my entire life, mainly chasing jacks and trevally up the sunny coast inshore. Also a fair bit of spearfishing the inshore reefs on the sunny coast. 

I've recently (about 6 months ago) got my boat licence and been trying my luck fishing the inshore reefs off Mooloolaba. Mostly Currimundi reef. Not a lot of luck though... I'll chuck up a more detailed post in another section. 

Cheers! 

Gday Lozzza. Welcome to AFO.

Have you tried for Jewfish at Indooroopilly? 

2 minutes ago, Lozzza said:

Hi, thanks!
No I haven't... yet! Definitely keen to give it a go but I'll have to do a lot more reading first haha. 

Yep it would help but don't be afraid to find an eddy or back water and throw an unweighted slab of mullet or even better a livie if you can get one. Good luck