Sign in to follow this  
Angus

Wynnum Fishing Classic/oyster Reef Project

6 hours ago, Old Scaley said:

I am busy with family stuff for the next few weeks but will be free to help by mid to late August. Just finishing my working career so I have a bit of a fear of commitment right now but I am sure that I will be able to help out in some way going forward. 

That would be great mate. We will need lots of help on the 12th to 14th of October. 

17 hours ago, kmcrosby78 said:

I hope in years to come that my two boys will be getting their children involved in it, and that by that time the bay is basically incomparable to what it is today.

Nice call. if we can get 100 hectares of reef planted in 10 years it will increase the harvestable  fish in the bay by 250ton!!!!

That will make such a difference. Snapper from the foreshore in Wynnum again. 

Another big week at school (Junior Sports Day and organising 300 students for Interschool Sport .....) so am working on the media release today (with my wife's help ....

Please login or register to view this image
). She said to try and have a quote on it so I'll pick through and see if we have anything by Ben Diggles and if so I'll call him and check he's fine for us to include it. See you all tomorrow.