Saves On Drone Fishing

Drop Bear

13 hours ago, natang said:

Where do you find this stuff Drop Bear! Isn't your foot healed now so you should be out doing something! Or fishing or planting oysters..... Perhaps you could coach the Broncos! HAHAHA

haha how much fun would it be coaching the Broncos! Not that I would have the first idea what to do past "Tackle better. Score more tires" haha

Oyster planting is tomorrow! Yew. Well not really planting... more working out where to plant but still awesome. 

On 13/09/2018 at 9:12 AM, Drop Bear said:

haha how much fun would it be coaching the Broncos! Not that I would have the first idea what to do past "Tackle better. Score more tires" haha

Oyster planting is tomorrow! Yew. Well not really planting... more working out where to plant but still awesome. 

Not sure about the Score more tires mate...... 🤣

• 3 months later...
15 hours ago, dhingchakdude said:

hmmm, its def easier than drone if loading is easier..

That guy didn't really have a great set up. Lighter braid and more on the reel would help.

I doubt you would be able to send it as far as you could with a drone. 

What is the mouth of the Adelaide river like? If you could find some deep water in there you would be in with a good chance. of some big fish. 

4 hours ago, Drop Bear said:

That guy didn't really have a great set up. Lighter braid and more on the reel would help.

I doubt you would be able to send it as far as you could with a drone. 

What is the mouth of the Adelaide river like? If you could find some deep water in there you would be in with a good chance. of some big fish. 

Never been to the river... (

Archived