Cricket 2018-19 Home Internationals & Big Bash

Gad

CRICKET 2018-19 Home Internationals & Big Bash

International games broadcast rights with Ch 7 and Fox... check your TV guides

India, South Africa, Sri Lanka and New Zealand to tour for a total of 22 international matches

Gillette Series v South Africa

Tour match: PM's XI v South Africa, Manuka Oval, Canberra, October 31
First ODI: Perth Stadium, November 4
Second ODI: Adelaide Oval, November 9
Third ODI: Blundstone Arena, Hobart, November 11
Only T20: Metricon Stadium, Gold Coast, November 17

India Men's tour of Australia

First T20: Gabba, November 21
Second T20: MCG, November 23
Third T20: SCG, November 25
First Test: Adelaide Oval, December 6-10
Second Test: Perth Stadium, December 14-18
Third Test: MCG, December 26-30
Fourth Test: SCG, January 3-7
First ODI: SCG, January 12
Second ODI: Adelaide Oval, January 15
Third ODI: MCG, January 18

Sri Lanka Men's tour of Australia

First Test: Gabba, January 24-28 (D/N)
Second Test: Manuka Oval, February 1-5

Commonwealth Bank Women's Series v New Zealand

First T20: North Sydney Oval, September 29   Aus win
Second T20: Allan Border Field, Brisbane, October 1   Aus win
Third T20: Manuka Oval, Canberra, October 5  Aus win – 3-0 Aus series win.

First ODI: WACA Ground, February 22
Second ODI: Karen Rolton Oval, Adelaide, February 24
Tour match: GG's XI v NZ, Drummoyne Oval, February 28
Third ODI: Junction Oval, Melbourne, March 3

BIG BASH LEAGUE

MENS

Starts DEC 19

https://www.bigbash.com.au/fixtures?gender=men

WOMENS

Starts DEC 1

https://www.bigbash.com.au/fixtures

On 07/10/2018 at 7:28 AM, Drop Bear said:

Thanks for this Gad. Really glad you put up the Women's matches as well. Great to watch. 

my preference has always been women and I have a huge interest in most women`s sport... I think it has to do with their smooth flowing techniques 🙂

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
21 minutes ago, Old Scaley said:

And how crook is it that these ODIs aren’t being shown on free to air TV!  I’m sure there are lots of older people like my MIL who love cricket but can’t possibly afford Foxtel on a pension.

You could always give them one of your Foxtel Go sign-ins.

You can't blame Foxtel - Cricket Australia sold out and Channel 9 weren't interested enough.

1 hour ago, ellicat said:

You could always give them one of your Foxtel Go sign-ins.

You can't blame Foxtel - Cricket Australia sold out and Channel 9 weren't interested enough.

I don’t blame Foxtel @ellicat. I love watching sport on Foxtel, especially the rugby league - no ads and no Gus!  But Cricket Australia should never have entered into a contract that stops people watching their product. I would give my mother-in-law a Go login but she is yet to progress from the abacus to a pocket calculator and thinks the World Wide Web is an evil plan by giant spiders to rule Earth. 

Back to the game now. They never should have given the Aussies the retro gear cos now they are getting retro scores as well. It will take a miracle to save us. If only Energex was running the power grid in Melbourne.

I have lost interest in the cricket this season as it is Unaustralian to not show the ODI series on free to air or the international T20 on Free to air. The other thing annoying me is that the Brisbane Heat barely have any games on free to air tv as well ( I know they aren't great but still). This is the first summer I can think that the cricket hasn't been on free to air............

Nathan Lyon should be bowling and not left out and our top order batsmen well... There is a problem with our team at present and I can't see it correcting itself until they start picking people on form not reputation.....

On a positive how bloody awesome is the womens T20 and ODI..... Healy's daughter is bloody amazing! 

On 18/01/2019 at 4:37 PM, Old Scaley said:

I don’t blame Foxtel @ellicat. I love watching sport on Foxtel, especially the rugby league - no ads and no Gus!  But Cricket Australia should never have entered into a contract that stops people watching their product. I would give my mother-in-law a Go login but she is yet to progress from the abacus to a pocket calculator and thinks the World Wide Web is an evil plan by giant spiders to rule Earth. 

Back to the game now. They never should have given the Aussies the retro gear cos now they are getting retro scores as well. It will take a miracle to save us. If only Energex was running the power grid in Melbourne.

Hahaha you should do some stand up! 

I think Rugby made a rotten choice selling out to Foxtel. IMHO it has stuffed it for them and I worry that cricket will be the same. 

1 hour ago, natang said:

I have lost interest in the cricket this season as it is Unaustralian to not show the ODI series on free to air or the international T20 on Free to air. The other thing annoying me is that the Brisbane Heat barely have any games on free to air tv as well ( I know they aren't great but still). This is the first summer I can think that the cricket hasn't been on free to air............

Nathan Lyon should be bowling and not left out and our top order batsmen well... There is a problem with our team at present and I can't see it correcting itself until they start picking people on form not reputation.....

On a positive how bloody awesome is the womens T20 and ODI..... Healy's daughter is bloody amazing! 

Yep I love the womens cricket too. Fantastic to watch. 

Archived