Out There Fishing Charter 18th November 2007

Angus

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:woohoo: OK It's like this \"I'm friggen tired\" So I'm gunna post a couple of pic's and you guys can try to figger things out for yourselfs for a little while. I'm gunna go and relax for a bit then I'll post the report.

THIS HAPPEND AFTER THE CHARTER, IN THE CAR PARK!!:angry: [img size=500]http://www.australianfishing.com.au/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/images/Fishing_charter_029_AFO.jpg

post-1458-144598432805_thumb.jpg

Well when we returned to the car park a I'd say skuffle but it was more like an onslaught

between some youths and the so called security

as it turns out the youths were leaving followed by about 6 THUG's in security desguise

The guy in Chubs photo was body slammed to the carpark bitumen the kneed to the head and was laying there with blood coming from his mouth when this frail young girl when to call off this thug he swung aroud and bealted her so hard she flew to the ground :angry:

to make matters worse these thugs just kept kicking and kneeing the decked so called opponents

I did not see I of the youths throw a punch

but seen heaps thrown when not needed

In comes Lee to say hey the guy is down thats enough and cops 3 side hits to the head (which btw did little damage :woohoo: Lee's a big boy

THEN as the battered youth were leaving more words and I say words where said and the so called security thugs started to throw the youths against cars in the car park

you guessed it Brians was one of them

No offence Booty but the cops that showed were about as usefull as tit's on a bull IMO

Thats how I saw it any way

not so impressed with thugs

Gaz

Archived