Holiday Destination Idea’s

Northside Chic

Hi everyone

im wanting to book a holiday house for Easter next year for 4 adults and 3 older kids plus 2 small dogs. We love fishing for things like flathead, bream, whiting etc and I was wondering if anyone had any good suggestions for places to try or if you’ve stayed in great accommodation yourself and can recommend it. I’m just outside of Brisbane so anywhere up to 4 or 5 hours north or south of Brissy would be fine. We have stayed at Evans Head before and loved it but they are pretty booked out already. Thanks guys.

1 minute ago, Northside Chic said:

Hi everyone

im wanting to book a holiday house for Easter next year for 4 adults and 3 older kids plus 2 small dogs. We love fishing for things like flathead, bream, whiting etc and I was wondering if anyone had any good suggestions for places to try or if you’ve stayed in great accommodation yourself and can recommend it. I’m just outside of Brisbane so anywhere up to 4 or 5 hours north or south of Brissy would be fine. We have stayed at Evans Head before and loved it but they are pretty booked out already. Thanks guys.

Yew sounds like a cracking holiday.

We head to Wooli most years. It is great for kids and there are plenty of pet friendly houses available to rent. lots of river and beach fishing options. 

It does get busy over the Easter days. It is a bit of a drive but we think it is worth it. 

Archived