Merry Christmas Drop Bear

Drop Bear

Of course .......... 🙂 Every year over the first couple of days of the Xmas school holidays I celebrate my new-found freedom/spare time by ordering myself some goodies over the net, then I wrap them up and give them to myself for Xmas (unless I've used some of the stuff before then .... 🙂). This year the main addition to the artillery was a selection of jigs for offshore to target AJ's - unfortunately I ordered them too late and they arrived last Wednesday, when we were fishing, but they'll get used soon 🙂 

14 hours ago, kmcrosby78 said:

Of course .......... 🙂 Every year over the first couple of days of the Xmas school holidays I celebrate my new-found freedom/spare time by ordering myself some goodies over the net, then I wrap them up and give them to myself for Xmas (unless I've used some of the stuff before then .... 🙂). This year the main addition to the artillery was a selection of jigs for offshore to target AJ's - unfortunately I ordered them too late and they arrived last Wednesday, when we were fishing, but they'll get used soon 🙂 

Frustrating timing. Jigging is so fun. 

Archived