Turkey Beach

straddiebrad

1 hour ago, Drop Bear said:

The Turkey Beach General store has a liquor licence. It is for take aways only. 

There is a pub in Miriam Vale. It is about 40 mins drive from Turkey Beach. 

thanks mate but think thats a bit far to go so just waiting on the ok from my broker and i may have a place up in burrumheads.

From what I understand Brad there is bugger all there except sandflies as it is renowned as one of the worst places in the country for sandflies.

The ramp is pretty bad as well and the locals all use the sandy beach beside the ramp to launch and retrieve but it does have good access to offshore.

On 15/01/2019 at 3:31 PM, aussie123 said:

From what I understand Brad there is bugger all there except sandflies as it is renowned as one of the worst places in the country for sandflies.

The ramp is pretty bad as well and the locals all use the sandy beach beside the ramp to launch and retrieve but it does have good access to offshore.

yer i heard that too got on the juice with some locals in burrum heads thats a nice place put an offer in on a small house on a big block so will know in a week or so if we get the place.

12 hours ago, straddiebrad said:

yer i heard that too got on the juice with some locals in burrum heads thats a nice place put an offer in on a small house on a big block so will know in a week or so if we get the place.

So party at your house mate. I am available. 🙂

Is the place you put an offer on at Burrum or Turkey? 

11 hours ago, Drop Bear said:

So party at your house mate. I am available. 🙂

Is the place you put an offer on at Burrum or Turkey? 

burrum heads   its only a small house but its on 1100sqm 2 streets from the beach and ramps so that will do me,i tend to put either 2 houses or 3, 3bedroom units on it in the future

1 hour ago, straddiebrad said:

burrum heads   its only a small house but its on 1100sqm 2 streets from the beach and ramps so that will do me,i tend to put either 2 houses or 3, 3bedroom units on it in the future

So this is where the next Wanderers event will be?????

🙂

JOking... or am I? yep joking... or am I.

Mate Burrum Heads is an amazing place! MY ex wife grandma used to have a water front caravan site there for 3 months of the year and we used to go there. Great flattie, bream whiting and jack fishing in the river beside caravan park.... Such a beautiful place in the world! 

Archived