Dakar 2019

Junky

An Australian motorcycle rider by the name of Toby Price has just won the Dakar again. 

He entered the race with a broken right wrist and managed to stay with the leaders till the end and come away with the first place crown. The Australian Animal is what he is now known as and I think it fits him perfect. 

What an amazing effort and congratulations to Toby. I have had the pleasure of meeting him a few years back and he has to be one of the nicest blokes in Australian sport. Nothing like those rediculous spoilt brat tennis players. Toby deserves the recognition of a true champion. 

Yeehaaaaa. 

On 18/01/2019 at 8:46 AM, Junky said:

An Australian motorcycle rider by the name of Toby Price has just won the Dakar again. 

He entered the race with a broken right wrist and managed to stay with the leaders till the end and come away with the first place crown. The Australian Animal is what he is now known as and I think it fits him perfect. 

What an amazing effort and congratulations to Toby. I have had the pleasure of meeting him a few years back and he has to be one of the nicest blokes in Australian sport. Nothing like those rediculous spoilt brat tennis players. Toby deserves the recognition of a true champion. 

Yeehaaaaa. 

Yes what a champion. 

Archived