One Of The Fish From Yesterday

Dinodadog

1 hour ago, Dinodadog said:

Planning a trip up that way soon.

The last time I travelled through the area the free camp near the bridge was so full that I kept going on to Theodore and practically had the place to myself. As much as things like Wikicamps and Camps Australia Wide have made life for the travelling public a whole lot easier, every man and his dog uses the apps or books - great for those who like crowds, not so great for those such as myself who prefer a bit of solitude. I don't mind sharing a stretch of good productive water with a few other fishos, but I bristle when my comfort zone is invaded by jet skiers and yobos in tinnies playing their bogan doof-doof music that can be heard across the next 3 postcodes.

Rant over - I feel better now. 🤬

Jeff

4 hours ago, snafu said:

The last time I travelled through the area the free camp near the bridge was so full that I kept going on to Theodore and practically had the place to myself. As much as things like Wikicamps and Camps Australia Wide have made life for the travelling public a whole lot easier, every man and his dog uses the apps or books - great for those who like crowds, not so great for those such as myself who prefer a bit of solitude. I don't mind sharing a stretch of good productive water with a few other fishos, but I bristle when my comfort zone is invaded by jet skiers and yobos in tinnies playing their bogan doof-doof music that can be heard across the next 3 postcodes.

Rant over - I feel better now. 🤬

Jeff

I'll be taking a small tinny with a small pocket radio😄

Archived