Aquarium Give Away

Old Scaley

Anyone interested in a free aquarium? 4 foot tank (1.25m) complete with filter, lights, gravel and volcanic rocks.  One of my sons used to breed cyclids and this was his show tank before he left for Asia about 7 years ago and decided he liked it better there than here.  I kept it running until the last fish died about 3 years ago but haven’t run it since. Located at Fairfield In Brisbane.  Pick up only.  Just pm me or post here if you want any  more details.

• 2 weeks later...

@Drop Bear You are welcome to it Robbie, but it might be a bit big for that. Even empty it is a 2 man job to carry it.  I have at least one smaller one (about twice the size of the ones you use for the display) under the house that might be better. I will check it out and bring along to the next meeting if I don’t see you before then.

On 15/02/2019 at 4:50 PM, Old Scaley said:

@Drop Bear You are welcome to it Robbie, but it might be a bit big for that. Even empty it is a 2 man job to carry it.  I have at least one smaller one (about twice the size of the ones you use for the display) under the house that might be better. I will check it out and bring along to the next meeting if I don’t see you before then.

Ok great. I just used a bucket yesterday and it worked out really well so I think you are right a smaller one is better. 

Archived