Anglen

G'day.

Just joining in after spending plenty of time reading reports and info that is the bounty of this community. Great site and resource built up over the years.

I'm Bris based presently and mainly fish offshore sunny coast and north when weather and time permits. 6m glassy with yam 4 stroke. Bit of a tackle rat n gear head, so can cover most angles or opportunities. 

I have a passion for hitting the reef out from 1770 or Gladstone and overnighting up there in amongst the Islands, lagoons and cays. Sensational as an ol' Sydneysider. Every trip is a new experience.

Looking forward to contributing to reports, tips n tricks, and doing a few tandems or raftups as I hopefully get to meet a few fellow forumites.

Intersted in tag a long style trips because you can cover a lot more ground, get more experience, have a ball and feel a lot safer in the company of like minded fishos. Always happy to share space and take a fishing partner or keen deckie too to balance out the numbers.

So if your planning a trip or looking for someone to get you out fishing for reefies etc keep me in mind n shoot me a pm and lets see what we can arrange.

Tight lines All.

Anglen

Archived