What Am I?

Old Scaley

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
43 minutes ago, kmcrosby78 said:

Please explain - I haven't heard of this peculiarity? (serious this time).

Parrot fish feed on the algae growing on coral skeletons and they grind up the old coral as part of that process, then poop it out. That forms a large part of the beautiful white sand on beaches in tropical locations. 

On 23/02/2019 at 6:57 AM, MSB said:

He is to humble to say anything about his exploits, he also told me he used to date Jennifer Hawkins because she was a keen fisherwoman

I have actually worked with Jennifer Hawkins. We did some ads for Myer a few years back... I have never thought of dating her as she is not in my league...

On 23/02/2019 at 10:16 PM, natang said:

DropBears I have also been taught to not trust due to the nature of their breeding. However the DropBear we are talking of I tend to trust for no particular reasoning. Perhaps he or she can confirm our trust.

Yes you can trust me. No problems at all. 

Now please send through a few details so you can prove your trust in me;

Full name, Date of birth, address, mothers maiden name, a list of all bank account numbers, pin numbers, passwords, any loose change you don't have in your bank and all your fishing gear. 

giphy.gif

Oh and a letter of authority for me to take all your money... for test of trust... that I will keep forever... 

Muuuhahahahahahhhhahahahahhhaha...chough,,,haaha... cough ... ha ...cough cough .... anyone got a Ventolin? 

Actually don't do any of the above... but do come fishing with me 🙂

Archived