Lumo Bead Tips

Better Tackle

Hey guys so I did my first ever quick tip section for my youtube channel.

As I get time between work and the store Ill slowly add more very quick and simple tips that some of us already know and others might not. 

Hope you enjoy it is is a whole 25 secs long and straight to the point which i plan to make all my vids.

Tight lines guys

( i edited it as I realized I could just put the vid here instead of linking it) 

Thanks for watching and I hope you like it.

Please give me any feedback as I want to make these are informative as possible without droning on.

hey thanks guys, I will try to get one out once a month or so. Thank you for the comments.  I do not want to just promote my stuff and tell people how I have the strongest best made pre-made rigs on the market I want to build up a name that people know and trust and supply old fishos and new alike on handy hints and tips that will help their fishing just like so many people have shared with me over the years between fishing clubs and randoms I have met camping.

Honestly it is the most rewarding hobby for anyone to have and while this period of building up my store and name has been long and grinding , it is in an industry I love and it is very rewarding when you learn a new trick.

Tight lines and thank you so much 

• 2 weeks later...
On 28/02/2019 at 8:41 AM, Better Tackle said:

hey thanks guys, I will try to get one out once a month or so. Thank you for the comments.  I do not want to just promote my stuff and tell people how I have the strongest best made pre-made rigs on the market I want to build up a name that people know and trust and supply old fishos and new alike on handy hints and tips that will help their fishing just like so many people have shared with me over the years between fishing clubs and randoms I have met camping.

Honestly it is the most rewarding hobby for anyone to have and while this period of building up my store and name has been long and grinding , it is in an industry I love and it is very rewarding when you learn a new trick.

Tight lines and thank you so much 

Nice one mate. keep them coming

Archived